West Hill Family Dental recognizes that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To help offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, world-class dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
Oral Health Savings Plan
Making dental care affordable and accessible for families, individuals, and small businesses.
Membership Features & Benefits
- 2 Teeth Cleanings
- 1 Annual Oral Cancer Exam with Velscope
- All Necessary Annual X-Rays
- 1 Emergency Exam – If Needed
- 20% off all Restorative procedures (cavity filling for example)
- 1st Adult – $395
- 2nd Adult – $295
- Children – $195
|Applicable Services||Our Membership||Traditional Insurance|
|Courtesy Adjusted Fees||Yes||No|
|Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions||No||Yes|
|No Waiting Period||Yes||No|
|No Claim Forms||Yes||No|
|Continuous Open Enrollment||Yes||No|
*Limited to Individuals with Healthy Teeth & Gums
Comparisons to other dental membership plans and traditional insurance plans are hypothetical and are based on typical coverage. They are not intended to be construed as a comprehensive representation of all plans or dental policies.
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan were must adhere to the following payment policies.
- The one-year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual fee is remitted.
- All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered.
- All fees for treatment requiring multiple visits or lab fees are due upon the first visit.
- West Hill Family Dental reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent at any time. All other West Hill Family Dental terms and conditions of service apply.
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, any other discounts, promotions or outside financing plans (Care Credit, Chase Health Advance, etc.) This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount membership plan. Benefits are limited to treatment provided by West Hill Family Dental and its affiliates.